The terms of membership are as follows:
- Being a real person or a real person representing a legal entity that has the qualities that would support the activities regarding Corporate Governance in Turkey.
- Being competent to exercise civil rights.
- Not being banned permanently from any association due to any reasons other than non-payment of a membership fee and not being banned from becoming a member of an association.
- Unless otherwise provided by special legislation, obtaining permission from those authorities which they are monitored by in accordance with Article 4 and Article 16 of the Associations Law.
- Not having received any criminal penalty or sentence for defamatory offences.
- Being proposed to membership of the Association by at least three members of the Association.
- Payment of the entrance fee.